Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deisle

Ready Empty
PostSubject: Ready   Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 am

A truck horn blows over the PA followed by the D blues.Out onto the stage walks the two giants of XFWA,Deisle and Ravenous.The pair make their way to the ring steping over the top rope.Deisle walks over to the side of the ring after throwing up the eWo sign with his hand for the fans to the cheers of some and boos of others.He reachs down from the ring and gets a mic.

Deisle:You know for the first time in my time here in the XFWA or in anything I've done I made a mistake.That mistake was to get to relaxed and look what hapened.I got a knee injury during a match that I should have easily won and it cost me the Heavy Weight title.I'm out here to make an offer to the gm.I'm not looking for a shot right off the bat though I do have my rematch clause I could cash in.What I'm offering is this,Let me run over the heavy weight divison from the buttom and work my way to the top.I'm doing this not only to get myself back into ring shape, but also to prove to myself that I am still the 7 foot monster,the true giant of wrestling.

Ravenous walks over to Deisle and asks for the mic.After turning over the mic Big D walks over and in the corner on his elbow.

Ravenous:Alright maggets listen up.Big Daddy here has lit my fuse.I'm done sitting on the side lines.I'm wanting to get back into a championship hunt.I challenge Monkey Boy to a match.Once a smashthe little Monkey and show that I can still beat a champion level wrestler than the hunt is on for bigger prey."The Monster" is hungry maggets, So Boss man what do you have to say about Mine and Daddy's Offers?
Back to top Go down

Ready
Page 1 of 1