Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08) Empty
PostSubject: The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08)   The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Put this right before the Tag-Team match

COM1: It's time for new Tag-Team action, and its for the Tag-Team Belts!!

COM2:Yes, it is. And we have an stable fight!! The Icons line up against each other. The Champs Steve "Sting" Borden & The German Dynamite on one side and Bill "The Man" Goldberg and his new tag-team partner Cenation on the other side.

COM1: Oh yeah, this becomes the first acid test for The Icons, sometimes look whether the gold of this friendship in the way stands.

The lights in the hall become darker, a flash comes down from the hall cover and the music "Invasion" starts.
Steve "Sting" Borden, The German Dynamite, both weared their belts, and the leader of The Icons Bill "The Man" Goldberg made their way to the ring.

COM2: What an incredible sound by the fans, after they have seen The Icons step on the stage.

The three men enter the ring, rise on the ring corners and can be celebrated by the fans.
Bill "The Man" Goldberg calls for a mic.

The Man: Guys, the fight at friday night was great. We all do a great job and i hope we'll do tonight the same! For me it is no matter who tonight the belts around his hips will carry, she is important only furthermore in our hands remain.

Dynamite: You're right, man. This was really a great show although you have won.
He smiles.
Dynamite: You have shown us who is the boss, the bones hurt me yet.
All three men starts to laugh.

COM1: Seems thus as the fight on Friday would have no scratch in the friendship of these three men leave.

COM2: Yes, seems in such a way, however, the question is whether it tonight also thus his becomes. Finally, it is about gold.

COM1: This is right. But for a tag-team one more man is absent.

COM2: Then we wait sometimes for Cenation and allow to surprise us who will be tonight a tag-team Champ.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08)   The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:35 am

Added to show... thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

The Icons ready for the fight?? (08/08)
Page 1 of 1