Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

before fight 06/04

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj erix

Dj erix

before fight 06/04 Empty
PostSubject: before fight 06/04   before fight 06/04 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:21 am

Everything is so quiet ... the birds sing softly, feeling like thunder far away before the rain. Suddenly big pyro BANG.
Dj Erix appear on the ramp, all around is dark, only two lamps illuminating his face.

Under saunds of "Brainstorm-If only you would look at me" he starts walk to the center of arena.

DJ Erix is making his way to the ring holding in his hand a beer.

*Dj Erix come at an eight-year-old boy and offered a drink, when the boy reaches for bottle Erix shaut: Grow up first! Hahahaha*

He Slides in the ring, take the mic from official, standing in the center of the ring and waiting for the crowd get litle quieter

Dj erix: Listen up you people. Can someone Give me directions to the nearest bar. I am a bit lost .... but on the other hand .... What the hell .... I can beat anyone right here.

*Dj erix standing in center of the ring and waiting the oponent*
Back to top Go down
http://www.gign.lv
ravenous

before fight 06/04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: before fight 06/04   before fight 06/04 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:15 am

A barrage of cannon fire sounds before the hard rock music of the eWo starts on the
PA.Out onto the stage walks "The Monnster" Ravenous with a mic in his hand.

Ravenous:I don't know where a bar is maggit but you should be more worried about finding a good ER.Once I get done with you that is where you will be.I'm going to start things off be here tonight and destroy you or anyone else that is placed in front of me for the goly of the hunt!!"
Back to top Go down
Facemen

before fight 06/04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: before fight 06/04   before fight 06/04 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm

nice guys.. i'll will put it in the show and we'll see who is going to get a title shot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

before fight 06/04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: before fight 06/04   before fight 06/04 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

before fight 06/04
Page 1 of 1