Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil champ rematch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Destroyer Vilius

Destroyer Vilius

Evil champ rematch Empty
PostSubject: Evil champ rematch   Evil champ rematch I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Metallica- The Four Horsemen starts to play and Destroyer Vilius walks into the ring

Destroyer Vilius: FREEWAY!!! How dear you take my title away from me!? You haven`t beat me! Match ended with a draw!

Destroyer Vilius pauses, The crowd yells.

Destroyer Vilius: And most important- your`e no Evil against me! So how can you reign this title !? I DEMAND rematch! And I want it to be I QUIT match!

The crowd is going crazy. Destroyer waits for response.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Evil champ rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil champ rematch   Evil champ rematch I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Suddenly, it seems like lightning hit the entrance and sparks are showering!
The GM The Janitor sweeps the sparks awya with his legendary broom!
He stands in the middle of the entrance and waits for a response of either the fans or Vilius, but everyone is waiting for him to act!

The Janitor: Listen Vilius, what i expect of a Champion is to win his fights! It's that simple! The fans may like you, but if you can't finish the task i am giving you - you're not worth to be a Champion!
Vilius is trying to find words but cant really get on the line...

The Janitor: And as Freeway couldn't win the match aswell.. Noone is Evil Champion at the moment!

Vilius is confused and the fans are cheering

The Janitor: Freeway won't have one more fight this season.. and maybe never ever again in XFWA.. his contract ran out yesterday, and he wasn't trying to get any renewal so far..

Fans are wondering, and Vilius gets a little relaxed.

Vilius: So how can i get Gold araound my waist again?

The Janitor: You have one appearance left this season, and due to the attacks your Tag partner started to the Icons... You are going to fight Dynamite and Borden in the final show of the Season for their Tag Team belts!

The fans are cheering and Vilius looks happy again.

The Janitor: But i can't let the Bull come away with that cheap attacks backstage.. therefor it's going to be Cenation the special referee!

Vilius is stunned, and the fans yelling crazy!

The Janitor leaves, and the stunned Vilius stands alone in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Evil champ rematch
Page 1 of 1