Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seltor

Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7) Empty
PostSubject: Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7)   Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 pm

As the lights fade, loud thunder cracked the arena silencing everyone, a large massive man came down to the ring while holding a title belt on his right shoulder and a microphone on his left hand. His descend seemed to take forever as he was walking slowly, determined as ever and he was testing everyone's patience. As soon as his feet tipped the ring stairs the loud thunder stopped echoing and lights returned as a focus on the center of the ring.

The place were Seltor head as soon as he was inside the ring.

"As some of you have already become aware" his voice echoed "My Money in the Bank status already payed off as i am your new Undisputed Champion, and believe in my words when i say it, it will take a long time before anyone else has this title belt."

Seltor raised his title belt as high as he could, a tower in a see of darkness with something shiny on top of it, as he lowered it, he proceed on his speech. "But there are dangers lurking, waiting to rip me off and obtain this prize. Let me warn you all right now, there is no chance for anyone on the locker to take this from me. And Vilius, you as my first opponent, you will serve as an example to the rest of this lot, you will be crushed by the Scourge of the Rings".

Seltor turned to the face the ramp waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
Destroyer Vilius

Destroyer Vilius

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7)   Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Metallica "The Four Horsemen" starts to play and Destroyer Vilius slowly walks into the ring. You can see in his face he`s not happy.

Destroyer Vilius: I realy dont know what kind of games GM plays and do you have something to do with it, but first he took my New Art Championchip away, then he did same with my Heavyweight champion belt and finnaly I had to EARN my right to chalenge you in last blood match. You know, at first I tried to be pateint, but now I really had enough of this [censored] and someone will pay for that. Maybe it will be you, maybe the GM, but believe me, they dont call me Destroyer for nothing. If you will beat me, I`ll admit you are better wrestler and wish you great title reign. But I`m going to do ANYTHING for another championchip belt, I`ll risk my contract, I`ll shake the foundations of XFWA, maybe even destroy this roster, but I`ll get another title, because I never lost it.

Destroyer Vilius drops the mic and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7)   Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Both are added to show...
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7)   Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undisputed Champ makes a statement (Live Evil 25/7)
Page 1 of 1