Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mickie james is here to be champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mickie james

mickie james is here to be champion Empty
PostSubject: mickie james is here to be champion   mickie james is here to be champion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

mickie james comes out in a pink bikini and a pink top micke stands towards the entrance and looks
around the area then she runs towards the ring and jumps on the apron she then grabs the rope and jumps
and does a spilt into the ring while fireworks are going of every where
-
-
mickie grabs a mic and stands in the middle of the ring
-
-
mickie:yo yo yo XFWA wats up im the one and only the queen of steel the golden queen MICKIEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSS
-
-
MICKIE:You see i was recruited here by the gms its no suprize who wouldN'T want this wild and hot diva in their fed
anyway im here to do what i do best and thats to wrap gold around my sexy waist you see i held 3 titles at once in my past im a 7 time tag champion im a 4 time world champ and the list goes on and on
-
-
mickie:but thats the past lets talk about my furture im known for making the biggest impact in my 1st season
i mean big I became conteder my very first match that i was in in my last company im here to do it agian
-
-
mickie:im not the type to want to demand a title shot i like to earn it i wanna prove that im worthty to hold the title
and thats what i will do and whoever the champ is watch out because im coming for you and im
-
-
mickie:MICKKIEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSS AND IM ALL THE WAY TURNED UPPPPPP

Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

mickie james is here to be champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: mickie james is here to be champion   mickie james is here to be champion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Added to 01.08 show... Thanks
Back to top Go down

mickie james is here to be champion
Page 1 of 1