Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
--*The bull*--

The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James   The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Cenation and Mickie James shook hands on the evidence of respect

Then out of nowhere The Bull come in the ring with steel chair and hits Cenation to back of the head and continued when Cenation lay on the mat.

Both talk without microphone

Mickie James: Why you do that?

The Bull: Get out of here! Or you end like Cenation.

Mickie James slowly leave the ring

Suddenly Bill "The Man" Goldberg enter to the ring with hammer

Bill "The Man" Goldberg try hit The Bull to the head, but The Bull avoid the blow, and hit Bill "The Man" Goldberg to the back

The Bull put the microphone and start talk

The Bull: Goldberg, ... Goldberg, ... Goldberg... Why you still helping the rest of The Icons?Why do you care about them?

The Bull go down, and continue

The Bull: You are good, but alone. You can hold title a long time ago, and instead you create a stable.

Then out of nowhere The German Dynamite and Steve "Sting" Borden come to the ring, but The Bull notice them and ran away to crowd.

Camera cuts

Back to top Go down
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

PostSubject: Re: The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James   The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:01 am

After a short interruption the cams are again back in the ring.

Borden and Dynamite helps Goldberg and Cenation on the legs, both keep their injured heads.
Goldberg reaches for the mic still in the ring lies and starts to speak with shaky and angry voice.

The Man: Bull!!!.... Bull!!!.... Bull!!!.... What the hell you think you are?? Every time if you come out here you have a big mouth and talk only garbage. And if i was to the opinion i would have pointed you at Live Evil who is of us both the better one and be to tangle no sense with me or with us. However, with your second attack against Cenation you have proved the opposite!!

He does a short break, looks at his people and then speaks further.

The Man: You want to know why i help myself to The Icons and why I care about them? For it there is only one word: Friendship!! Anyway I have the snout fully from you and it is again in the time to show you, you with the wrong ones has put in!!

He does a short break again.

The Man: You and i, once again in the ring, next Live Evil, Last Man Standing!!! Two men step into the ring and only one man leaves!!!If you are of man enough, come out here and hit!!

He lowers the mic and waits just, like Borden, Dynamite, Cenation and the crowd, on it whether The Bull on the entrance stage appears.
Back to top Go down
--*The bull*--

PostSubject: Re: The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James   The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 pm

The Bull come with big smile on his face.

The Bull: Well, Well, Well, I am pleased see your stupid head all right. I think that i hit you hard, so you figure it out. But no, instead you behave like mother.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

When crowd calm down The Bull continued

Bill "The Man" Goldberg: Answer chump!!!

The Bull looks angry

The Bull: Ok why not? You got it! I'am not coward, i just know when i fall out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James   The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bull influence, after match Cenation vs Mickie James
Page 1 of 1