Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 1st appearance of Dynamite & Borden as Champs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_German

The 1st appearance of Dynamite & Borden as Champs Empty
PostSubject: The 1st appearance of Dynamite & Borden as Champs   The 1st appearance of Dynamite & Borden as Champs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm

The lights in the hall become darker and a flash comes down from the hall cover.

COM1: What the hell is going on here?

COM2: I also don't know it, but I am surprised.

The German Dynamite and Steve "Sting" Borden appear on the stage and both carry their Tag-Team belts on the shoulders.

COM1: Ohhhhh, these are our new Tag-Team Champions, The German Dynamite and Steve "Sting" Borden!

COM2: Yes, that's right. Let us see what they have to say.

With the cheering of the fans they make her way to the ring, enter him, mount the ring corners and can be celebrated. Both men calls for a mic and Steve "Sting" Borden takes the floor as the first.

Borden: Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's showtime, folks. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it. It's our first season here, our 2nd undefeated match and we're Tag-Team Champs!!!!

Dynamite: Yes, that's right, man!!!! And I think we stand only at the beginning to become the best Tag-Team here.
The fans cheer their names.
Dynamite: But we aren't in the ring come only to talk, cause we let our language speak in the ring. So, everybody which is there behind and man is to be started enough against us, should come out and point what he is able to do!!

Borden: GM, send everbody out u can find and we'll show to the world how one must behave in the ring!! And everybody who's affraid of the big black bat, remains in the backstage area!!!

Both men throw away her mices, can be celebrated over again and wait for the possible opponents.
Back to top Go down

The 1st appearance of Dynamite & Borden as Champs
Page 1 of 1