Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordukai

Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10) Empty
PostSubject: Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10)   Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 am

* After the match, heard the music of The Janitor .*

The Janitor: Congratulations on the victory Mordukai. But your victory here, has a bitter aftertaste. * Janitor smiles *

Mordukai: What do you mean?

The Janitor: Show itself.
*He points to the screen of the Titan throne .*

* The screen is Sanctus Paladin seen .*

Sanctus Paladin: It was hard Mordukai, but I did it. I have found the hiding place.

* The camera zooms away something and Minariara is shown. Her mouth and upper body glow golden rings that bind them .*

Sanctus Paladin: She may be a goddess, but to me it's just a girl. And now she is in our power!

Mordukai: How can you dare! I will kill you!

The Janitor: Always quiet Mordukai. I have an idea. You get back Minariara if you should do it to me to take the title. If you fail, Sanctus will purify them.

Sanctus Paladin: And then she's just a simple girl with no powers.

Mordukai: Why? I'll kill you easy and free them then.

The Janitor: I do not think so.

Mordukai: What ...?

* Mordukai is reversed by Brad Kliwi .*

Brad Kliwi kicks Mordukai in the stomach, turns and picks the head of his opponent.

Then he lets himself fall down, so that the jaw of Mordukai bounces on Brads shoulder executing LEGENDARY Miami Stunner!!

* Mordukai tried to get up, but then breaks in the ring together again .*

OOC: I hope you like this rp. Smile
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10)   Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 pm

* After the match, the music of The Janitor is heard .*

The Janitor: Congratulations on the victory Mordukai. But your victory here, has a bitter aftertaste. * Janitor smiles *

Mordukai: What do you mean?

The Janitor: Look yourself. *He points to the screen of the Titan throne .*

* The screen is Sanctus Paladin seen .*

Sanctus Paladin: It was hard Mordukai, but I did it. I have found the hiding place.

* The camera zooms away something and Minariara is shown. Her mouth and upper body glow golden rings that bind them .*

Sanctus Paladin: She may be a goddess, but to me it's just a girl. And now she is in our power!

Mordukai: How can you dare! I will kill you!

*Mordukai gets incedibly angry*

The Janitor: Always quiet Mordukai. I have an idea. You get back Minariara if you help me to defend the title till the end of the season. If you fail, Sanctus will purify her.

Sanctus Paladin: And then she's just a simple girl with no powers.

Mordukai: Why? I'll kill you easy and free them then.

The Janitor: I do not think so.

Mordukai: What ...?

Brad Kliwi kicks Mordukai in the stomach, turns and picks the head of his opponent.

Then he lets himself fall down, so that the jaw of Mordukai bounces on Brads shoulder executing LEGENDARY Miami Stunner!!

* Mordukai tried to get up, but then breaks down again .*

*The Scene fades as Brad Kliwi and the Janitor leave.*
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10)   Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 pm

i added it to the show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10)   Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmail (after Match DocCrock vs. Mordukai on Show 28.11.10)
Page 1 of 1