Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

before match on 3rd show.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deisle

before match on 3rd show. Empty
PostSubject: before match on 3rd show.   before match on 3rd show. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 am

Ravenous paces about the eWo lockerroom.He stops adn slams his fist into the locker,the metal bending in from the force.

Ravenous:What is going on around here D?I'm in a last blood match with Mickie James.What's ithis going to do for me?I win it's cause I beat a women to a bloody mess and if I let her beat me than I lose to a women.Either way I lose man.

Deisle shines his belt

Deisle:Rav,Just what you are brother.You're a Monster,monsters don't play nice.Monsters don't care about man or women.You're also a soldier and that little girl is standing between you and finishing your mission.Get the Evil championship.She's in the hunt for the title so you must hunt her.It's just the simple.

Deisle looks around at the new eWo brotheren that Buzzman brought into the fold.

Deisle:So Tell me what you think of the new guys.

The pair of big men look about as Ravenous starts.

Ravenous:Well sir,It's not the old days but it's better I guess.I taged with Uranus on the first show and we lost cause of a miss cue that cause me to be pined.Killah over there reminds me of Buzzman quiet abit in the ring so he's a great pick up if he's a team player.But the rest man I'm not sure about.

Deisle:Yeah I hear you bro,"Locked up" over there knows Pie and Pie didn't stab or pie him so there maybe be something there.Look let me worry about them.You just remove Mickie James and anyone else ifrom your path.

Ravenous grined under the ski mask as he left the lockerroom for the ring

Last edited by deisle on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: before match on 3rd show.   before match on 3rd show. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 pm

David Johnson walks into the locker room

David Johnson: Hey guys whats up? Heard Ravenous is in the title chase for the Evil Championship. Well thats good for him but i need to know one thing. Do you two know who attacked me last week?

Deisle: Sorry bro not a clue

David Johnson: Alright well let me know if you find out... There is a score to settle

Deisle looks up at Johnson

Deisle: Yeah your right we do have a score to settle but that has to wait Ravenous has a match tonight and we dont have time to waste it on a rookie

David Johnson: Looks like I'll just have to take care of this myself... Maybe Scott will do something for the boss

David Johnson leaves the lockerroom

continue this Deisle and finish it off
Back to top Go down
deisle

PostSubject: Re: before match on 3rd show.   before match on 3rd show. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Deisle:Scott come here man.

Scott:Hey yo

Deisle:Go with David and watch his back

Scott:No problem man,Razor will watch out for him.

With that Scott Hall leaves and catches up with David in the hall.
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: before match on 3rd show.   before match on 3rd show. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm

looks good I'll add it to the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: before match on 3rd show.   before match on 3rd show. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

before match on 3rd show.
Page 1 of 1