Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldberg action right after XFWA New Art Title Match (15/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Goldberg action right after XFWA New Art Title Match (15/10) Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg action right after XFWA New Art Title Match (15/10)   Goldberg action right after XFWA New Art Title Match (15/10) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:15 am

Seltor stands on the ring corner celebrates his victory, The Bull still lies on the mat and slowly tries on are entitled.

Rotti: What great fight with a deserving new and old champion Seltor. Or Goldberg what you say in addition.

But Goldberg doesn't get this question any more, because he comes along on the way in the ring and waits in the ring corner in lukewarm position.

Repo: What the hell?? What does he plan??

Rotti: I have no notion Repo, however looks as if he his dreaded Spear wants to explain. However, the question is who him from should agree.

Seltor rises from the ring corner under it, Goldberg forces him, nevertheless, at the moment as Goldberg loose runs gets in the way of him The Bull.

Bill "The Man" Goldberg bends over on his knees
charges towards him, driving his shoulder into The Bull's mid-section, tackling him, and forcing him down to the mat with a Mortal Spear!!

Seltor looks amazedly and anxiously at Goldberg which rises to The Bull, and at this moment Seltor seizes that curses and runs direction Entrance.
Goldberg runs up to the ring ropes and shouts without mic in the direction of Seltor.

Goldberg: Run Seltor, run!!! But at Deception there is no more way out for you!! Then YOU'R NEXT and the XFWA New Art Title belongs to me!!!

To underline this statement he goes with his thumb about his throat and makes shortly after with his hands the sign as if he the title around his hips would carry.

The crowd cheers Goldbergs name!!

Rotti: What statement by Goldberg and I believes her effect hasn't missed with Seltor!!

Repo: To judge by the escape I also believe this. And we will see on Sunday probably a great fight.
Back to top Go down

Goldberg action right after XFWA New Art Title Match (15/10)
Page 1 of 1