Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldberg on the annotator table right before the title XFWA match (15/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Goldberg on the annotator table right before the title XFWA match (15/10) Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg on the annotator table right before the title XFWA match (15/10)   Goldberg on the annotator table right before the title XFWA match (15/10) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:35 am

The cameras are in the hall and show the annotators tables where Repo and Rotti sit and talk.

Repo: Now it's time for Title match action.

Rotti: Yeah, that's right Repo, now it's time for the match between Seltor and The Bull for the XFWA New Art Championship. And....

Suddenly the music "Invasion" starts.
Bill "The Man" Goldberg appears on the entrance stage, the crowd starts to rave and shouts according his name.
He carries his street clothes, walks relaxed on the annotators table and shakes on the way there to his fans the hands. He welcomes the two annotators, sits up the earphones and takes on an armchair burst.

Repo: Welcome Goldberg, why are you tonight here?

Goldberg: Well Repo, you know, i lately had some trouble with The Bull and on Sunday at Deception i have the match for the XFWA New Art Title. And here so i am around who watch my opponent will be.

Rotti: Ohhhh, okay, this is logical. And what do you believe who will win?

Goldberg: Oh, this is difficult to say. Although i don't hold from The Bull really a lot, he's still a good Wrestler. But Seltor isn't free of charge the acting Champ. So it becomes an exciting fight and the better one will just win and become my opponent.

Repo: Right, right. So then it can go off. If we let Seltor and The Bull come to the ring.
Back to top Go down

Goldberg on the annotator table right before the title XFWA match (15/10)
Page 1 of 1