Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10/8 deisle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deisle

10/8 deisle Empty
PostSubject: 10/8 deisle   10/8 deisle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 pm

A horn blows and the D blues comes of the PA.Out comes the 7 foot monster known as Deisle.He has angry look on his face.

Repo:I wonder what big D has on his mind?

RottiDoesn't matter to me,I don't want to hear what a former Champion has to say.

Deisle steps over the top rope into the ring.He walks to the side and reaches out asking for a mic.Graverobber hands him one that Big D pulls from his hand with more than enough force to cause Graverobber to stumble backwards.

Deisle:Cut the music,I'm out here tonight for one thing and one thing only.Last I got attacked with a lead pipe backstage as I was going to the ring to face Brody.I Got Brused rib from that attack,That in turn weaken me from Brody to beat with little trouble.

RottiJust what I thought he's out here to cry about his title lose.

Repo:If what he says is true than he has every right to come out here anrgy and wanting answers.

Deisle:Now I know alot of you think I'm came out here to cry about how it's was unfair and blah blah blah.Well the fact is that Brody is a powerful guy.He might not be a & foot monster like myself but I still take nothing from him.I look forward to my rematch for the title when I choose to use it.But that's going to be tonight.Tonight I Want that punk that put his nose into my bussness by attacking to come on out here so I can show you what happenes when you anger a giant.

Deisle throws the mic out of the ring toward Graverobbers seat and waits for a answer of somekind.

After a moment True humlilations music comes over the PA.With a smile on his face he makes his way to the ring.He acts like he's going to get into the but stops and goes to walk to the back.
Ravenous runs out from the back and grabs Humiliation while his back is turned and throw him into the ring in front of Deisle.
Back to top Go down

10/8 deisle
Page 1 of 1