Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awesome Assassinss debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The awesome assassin

The Awesome Assassinss debut Empty
PostSubject: The Awesome Assassinss debut   The Awesome Assassinss debut I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:40 pm

The theme song of an unknown wrestler is heard all over the arena

The unknown wrestler makes his way in to the ring caring a mic

??? - "Many of u don´t know me... but my name is The Awesome Assassin"

The arena is silent as The Awesome Assassin keeps talking

The Awesome Assassin - "and i am here to prove to u fans and everyone in the XFWA roster that i can defeat anybody in my way to Awesomeness"

The crowd starts to yell Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, as The Awesome Assassin walks around in the ring

The Awesome Assassin - "My dreams has always been that i would hold a biggest title in XFWA and the crowd would be behind me and yelling my name"

Looks at the crowd as if he admired them.

The Awesome Assassin - "You people are the reason why i am doing this... u give my the strength the adrenalin the power to make my opponent tap"

The crowd starts to cheer at The Awesome Assassin

The Awesome Assassin - "And i hope that you people will follow my road to awesomeness"

The Awesome Assassin leaves the ring while the crowd is yelling his name
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

The Awesome Assassinss debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Assassinss debut   The Awesome Assassinss debut I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:24 am

as The Awesome Assassin exits the ring David Johnson appears on the Titantron

David Johnson: Hold on right there assassin! First of all this is your first day here on XFWA and you probably don't know what it even stands for! Well I'm here to challenge you to a one on one match right here right now!

Crowd cheers and chants "Johnson!! Johnson!! Johnson!!"

David Johnson: Looks like it's what the crowd wants to see so how about i come down there and show you what X-treme is all about!!!! Hey fans give me a big Hell yeah if you wanna see me whip this rookie back to the locker room!!

Crowd starts symotaniously "HELL Yeah!!!!!!"

David Johnson: Looks like we got out selfs a match!!

The Awesome Assassin has a confused look on his face as David Runs off the Titantron camera and seen running down the ramp to the ring
Back to top Go down

The Awesome Assassinss debut
Page 1 of 1