Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confession Of Kezz Tackle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tackle

Confession Of Kezz Tackle Empty
PostSubject: Confession Of Kezz Tackle   Confession Of Kezz Tackle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Kezz enters the ring amidst boos from fans and dodges out of the way of an empty flying can

Kezz: Look. I have something to say.

Fans boos even louder, drowning out Kezz.

Kezz: Woah hey quiet down. I'm not out here to slander or discriminate anybody...

Kezz pauses as the boos became louder, hands on his hips, shaking his head.

Kezz: Look. What happened to Dave was merely an accident. I...

Shakes his head again as the fans continued their loud boos. Security prevented a man jumping over the barricade, nearly entering the ring.

Kezz: I didn't do it. Yeah, its not me. I happened to walk pass and then there he was, in agony. Janitor, do me some justice. Anybody who can prove that I was not there please come out!

Kezz collapsed as a man brought him down behind and was pounding him violently. Fans began to chant " WE WANT JOHNSON. "

Kezz: What the... Security!!!

Two big men rushes over to aid Kezz, pulling off the man who managed to punch Kezz full in the face.

Kezz: Enough talk! I'm outta here. You pathetic morons can scream all you want. Dammit! It's not me!!

Kezz exits the ring, apparently agitated and angry, storming backstage.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Confession Of Kezz Tackle   Confession Of Kezz Tackle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:30 pm

great stuff kezz, now we can hire the team of criminal investigations to proofe you're not guilty! But who was it?
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Confession Of Kezz Tackle   Confession Of Kezz Tackle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 pm

I love it! im level 4 now so even though i may be level 5 by this show i want to use these RP's they are really good
Back to top Go down
tackle

PostSubject: Anything   Confession Of Kezz Tackle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Anybody
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Confession Of Kezz Tackle   Confession Of Kezz Tackle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:18 pm

added to the 2nd show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confession Of Kezz Tackle   Confession Of Kezz Tackle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confession Of Kezz Tackle
Page 1 of 1