Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
david Johnson

eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) Empty
PostSubject: eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also)   eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Active Members & Inactive Members

David "lock-up" Johnson

Scott "Razor Ramon" Hall

"The Monster" Ravenous

Uranus

Leader: Big Daddy Cool Deisle

The Killah

Also Post your Pictures here so we can have Faceman make our stable picture

I guess unless we get some better RP's i will be the leader of this stable and deisle i hope your active i've heard good things about you from bad pie guy... He was my old gm...

Ok well that sums it up... this is where we will comunicate

Last edited by david Johnson on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deisle

eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) Empty
PostSubject: Re: eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also)   eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:11 am

I'm active man and i'm still the leader.just adding the new members doesn't change that though i wish i had picked them myself. also Ravenous is still active
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also)   eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:25 pm

ok i was just naming myself leader til i could tell who was active (glad your not inactive) sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
tackle

PostSubject: Stable   eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:29 am

I figured I could temporary be in this stable as backup if someone turns inactive. What you think?
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also)   eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:02 pm

No, mister Tackle.. you wont join this stable! Your feud is in here (Johnson)! Would be stupid to be in same stable!
Please think first!
Back to top Go down
tackle

PostSubject: Faceman   eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 am

I mean next season when we end the feud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also)   eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eXtreme World Order (chat & Rp area but Rp's can go in the spot where thier going to happen also)
Page 1 of 1