Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seltor

PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets) Empty
PostSubject: PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets)   PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 pm

The arena lighting system are reduced as the TitanTron above the entrance ramp springs to life. In the center of the screen yellow words can be read.
-
-
Spring Break: Death Struggle

-
-
As the screen turn black, a rumbling sound can be heard and an unknown voice arose as the rumbling sound died.
-
-
Last Sunday, XFWA aired his first PPV, and it was surrounded with great excitement from all sectors of this industry, beginning with the technicians to the superstars themselves, this was the show of the decade for those that were to participate. And for those unfortunate enough to miss this hell of a show, tonight we give you the recap.
-
-
The pitch black screen fades away as DJ Erix and The Bull names appear and the last moments of their singles match show up, especially the Diving Headbutt from Erix that ended the match. Then the screen turned black once again as the voice came back.
-
-
As you can see, DJ Erix won the first match of the night with a powerful Diving Headbutt for the three count. This match will be remembered for all ages, as not only it was the first match of the PPV, but also for DJ Erix impressive performance. But next, not only Mickie James promised to capture the Evil Championship belt but we had another singles competition, DocCrock versus ZapMan, who won this second match?
-
-
Like before the tron showed highlights of ZapMan vs DocCrock ending with ZapMan's ZapMan Bomb finisher maneuver.
-
-
The second match was won by ZapMan after he delivered his finisher on poor DocCrock, it was destined for him to win last night as he was dominated throughout the entire fight. This singles match was followed by the first championship match, not only it was tag match, but it had the flavor of being a tag match between a stable. What will this represent? This stable will crumble or the Championship belt will make them even stronger and united? In the end, the team of Cenation and Bill "The Man" Goldberg won the match and the title belts. But the next match was supposedly even better and the XFWA's owner The Janitor faced off Black and White Sun in an always exciting Steel Cage match, who won?
-
-
Again the tron sprung back to life as the steel cage match aired its most important clips.
-
-
And so our boss, The Janitor, prevailed in a great match, can this be a golden age for XFWA or will this be our downfall when our boss faces other superstars and won? Following this match was the second title championship, singles competition between Mickie James and the Champion Dank Buddha Jr, while Mickie had promised earlier she would win, the Champ remained silent, what will happen? Do we have a new Champion tonight?
-
-
The tron airs up a clip where it can be seen the match ending up in a double disqualification.
-
-
It seems this double disqualification resulted in the Champ Dank Buddha Jr prevailing tonight, but will be Mickie's reaction to this outcome? Can she become number one contender again? Next we had Seltor's first ever Asmodeon where he asked some delicate questions to Sidewinder and his personal crusade. Sidewinder had a tag match, did he won and make his evil check? Or did evil won?
-
-
Sidewinder's tag match highlights are aired. The match ending is shown as The Wiseman won the match with The End finisher.
-
-
And evil was checked all right, Sidewinder won the tag match with great contribution from his tag mate The Wiseman, what will this lead us to? A goodhearted federation, or will evil prevail in the end against all odds? Next match was one of the most expected, a Last Blood match where the winner could only come when one of the superstars knocked out cold the other. It was The Latino Heat- Eddie Guerrero! versus bruiser brody, what superstars was better prepared to bleed and not pass out?
-
-
The tron displays bruiser brody being knocked out cold by The Latino Heat- Eddie Guerrero! after suffering an Half Nelson Face Buster.
-
-
There we have it, The Latino Heat- Eddie Guerrero! won thanks to his Half Nelson Face Buster that busted bruiser brody even more. And then we were faced with the Main Event of the Evening, the Championship match for the DeadHearted belt. Seltor, the Scourge of the Rings, versus Freeway. Could the Champ retain his prized belt or will Freeway capture what he wants so badly?
-
-
The tron displays Seltor's and Freeway's match highlights and ends with Seltor applying his End of Dreams for the three count.
-
-
And there we have it, another champion retaining his title belt in a demonstration of power and domination, Seltor had the entire match under his control and never appeared he was in jeopardy. Could this mean he is invincible or perhaps Freeway wasn't on his best days. What are Seltor's next challenges, what will Freeway do? This questions will undoubtedly be answered in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned with XFWA and the next recaps. XFWA, the home for extreme wrestling.
Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets)   PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:00 pm

added to the show! What shall i say!? This is what i do my job for! Here someone is loveĆ­ng the fed like i do!
Back to top Go down
seltor

PostSubject: Re: PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets)   PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

well, since my return to TWG, I was on three feds, the first two died, I don't want to see that again in this one, and someone should help the GM's and VGM's as much he can, with this show's recaps I can do that, I intend to do them for each show we have
Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets)   PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV Recap (for this week's No regrets)
Page 1 of 1