Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for tag partner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Looking for tag partner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for tag partner   Looking for tag partner I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 pm

I need a tag partner... Both in the fed and outside the fed... I'm Balanced currently level 11.
If interested, send me an invitation Smile

In the fed... I'm thinking of starting out 'Face', then switching to the 'Dark Side' after a season or two... Check my bio for pictures and entrance videos. You don't have to be really active (and I can help with the RPs & English if needed), but you will have to do some RP to remain my partner.

Cheers,
Sidewinder
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tag partner   Looking for tag partner I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 am

in fed tag?? i am level 7 and we could team up in the fed
Back to top Go down
Imogulator

PostSubject: In fed tag?   Looking for tag partner I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Hey, I'd be interested in tagging. lvl 9, soon to be lvl 10

I'm a bit of a tweener with very heel tendencies, definitely looking to go down that route

in-fed only, Already have a loyal and active tag on the outside! Smile
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tag partner   Looking for tag partner I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 am

sounds good to me ill try getting faceman to replace my current tag partners in two of the shows with you if u want
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tag partner   Looking for tag partner I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm

looks like were tagging up next season matches are locked and loaded ill make a forum spot for our tag
Back to top Go down
Imogulator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tag partner   Looking for tag partner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 pm

sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tag partner   Looking for tag partner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for tag partner
Page 1 of 1