Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please don't confirm any matches...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Please don't confirm any matches... Empty
PostSubject: Please don't confirm any matches...   Please don't confirm any matches... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 am

First off... I am new at being a VGM, so maybe I don't understand how things work. But I do understand a little about how to code HTML and you can see some of my work in the 23.07 show segments (In the Gym, In the Ring, GM's Office).

The Janitor has sent out a message to all that says that the shows can not be confirmed because we do not have enough wrestlers to form a federation. If we continue to add 'confirmed' matches to the shows, It think we are taking away appearances from wrestlers that might be used later in the season (assuming that we can obtain new wrestlers to fill the roster).

Actually because I am new to this VGM job, I don't know if this is true, but please if you other VGMs do confirm matches please do not use me until we have a full fed roster.

Also, if you are a VGM here... Please either post back to this thread or send me a PM... because I don't know who you are.

Warm regards,
SideWinder
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

Please don't confirm any matches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please don't confirm any matches...   Please don't confirm any matches... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 am

I am as of now a VGM let me know if you need anything
Back to top Go down

Please don't confirm any matches...
Page 1 of 1