Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enough is enough... (25/7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Enough is enough... (25/7) Empty
PostSubject: Enough is enough... (25/7)   Enough is enough... (25/7) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 am

* There is EVIL in the air as the camera takes focus on the new guy in the ring showing him bigger than life on the Titan Tron.
* Sidewinder is singing a familiar tune...
Sidewinder: ♪♫♪ "I'm not scared of nothin' at all!" ♪♫♪
* Ring spotlights dim... Leaving just one lonely spotlight aimed at Sidewinder in the middle of the ring.
Sidewinder: "Do I have your attention, yet?"
* Now the Titan Tron shows a video of zombies attacking helpless wrestling fans as they stand in line to buy tickets.
Sidewinder: "This behavior can not be tolerated!!! Evil must not be allowed to run rampant! I will not allow evil to attack our fans. I will put an end to evil in the XFWA."
Mysterious voice: "How can I believe you? I want proof!"
Sidewinder: "Evil is going in the wrong direction! I'm here to help cure the disease! We will win this war and put Evil in it's place... You are either with me or against me... Let your soul be your conscious. I will win this fight! I will win this war!"
Mysterious voice: "You talk the talk... But can you walk the walk?"
Sidewinder: "How about this for 'walking the walk'? Bring on the evil and I'll power through them one by one, gauntlet style. You can count the bodies when I'm through, 'Mystery Man'!"
Mysterious voice: "You tell a good story. But you need singing lessons."
* The final spotlight dims.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

Enough is enough... (25/7) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough... (25/7)   Enough is enough... (25/7) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Added to show...
Back to top Go down

Enough is enough... (25/7)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: