Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Champions needs the World!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Facemen

New Champions needs the World! Empty
PostSubject: New Champions needs the World!   New Champions needs the World! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 pm

The Championbelts were renamed and reset!
I want the XFWA EVIL CHAMP and XFWA DEADHEARTED CHAMP be wrestlers +50000 Points! cause they appear in every show and fight for the belt (cause cheap matches)
and the XFWA World Heavyweight Champion (wrestlers <40000Points = appear every no regrets, but not always for the belt)
and XFWA New Art Champion (wrestler <20000Points exclusiv for Live eviL)
Tag champs for Live eviL: <55000 points together!
NO REGRETS TAG CHAMPS > 55000Points together!

My wRESTLER is going to be the King of the Cage.. fighting in the Cage in every show (Evil&regrets)

And we can have a Last Blood Champion! And maybe a submission Champ.. what do you think? but any ways we need the graphics for new belts.. who can edit them ?
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: New Champions needs the World!   New Champions needs the World! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 am

if the new art title is 20,000 or less then why does someone with 37,000+ points have it atm?
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: New Champions needs the World!   New Champions needs the World! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:17 pm

i will think about the titles for the next season!
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: New Champions needs the World!   New Champions needs the World! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:27 am

alright was just wondering thank-you also next season i would like to try and be a contender for the new art title (since i will most likely have under 20k points)
Back to top Go down
tackle

PostSubject: Championship   New Champions needs the World! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 am

I think we should have specific titles. Like maybe Ruthless End Submission XFWA Championship. Or Vampire Dusk First Blood Championship. Never mind cos this are just examples.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: New Champions needs the World!   New Champions needs the World! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

this plan was for the second season! please check the date first!
We can make new titles... but we need graphics for them first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Champions needs the World!   New Champions needs the World! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Champions needs the World!
Page 1 of 1