Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Priceless Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
priceless

A Priceless Promo Empty
PostSubject: A Priceless Promo   A Priceless Promo I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 am

The lights flicker and Psychosocial by Slipknot blares over the arena as The Priceless Artifact makes his way down the ramp to the ring. Priceless grabs a mic and begins to speak.

"I am The Priceless Artifact and I am your savior. I havent had the chance to give you a proper introduction to the greatest icon in all of professional wrestling so I thought I would take the time to do so right now. I am the greatest force in wrestling today and I have paid my dues around the world and now I have settled in XFWA to take my shot at the Gold. Wich brings me to the point of this segment, Last week I pinned your champion in a matter of minutes. Do you really want your show represented by someone who cant last more than a few minutes in a high profile match with a top contender such as myself? I propose this, Im offering Big Daddy Cool a rematch to give him a second chance to prove himself but if I win again then I want a shot at that pretty little title of his."

Priceless drops the mic and exits the arena as his theme song plays...
Back to top Go down

A Priceless Promo
Page 1 of 1