Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money in the Bank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seltor

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 am

The lights on the arena faded as the tron sparkled with life. On wall behind, the logo of XFWA, a beautiful red-headed woman holding a microphone on her right hand was waiting for someone. She was already showing sings of impatience as if she was there for a long time. As she was about to leave, a man's voice was heard "Wait, do not leave"

As she turned around to see who was speaking, the camera followed her movement and a large, massive man, dressed with black clothes could be seen. It was Seltor, the first one to enter the federation and the first Mr. Money in the Bank. The crowd showed mixed reactions, with half cheering and the others remaining silent. Seltor was still a newcomer, and he still didn't caught the entire crowd under his grasp.

Com1: Look it is Mr. Money in the Bank, one of XFWA hottest prospects.
Com2: Man, it is really boring commentating with you, always stating the obvious.

"So what's your first question, please be quick, i have other business to attend." stated Seltor.
"My first question, is quite obvious, what do you plan to do, now that you are the first ever Mr. Money in the Bank." she asked.

Seltor rubbed his chin before replying, "Well, the answer is just like the question, quite obvious, I am going to use it to win a championship, but foremost, i need to check which champion is worthy of a challenge from me. And therefore i am issuing a request for our boss. I want, in the next weeks, to have a match against all champions, each week with a different one, and after facing all of them, I'll know which one will loose his title against me."

(open to answers)
Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
Facemen

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 am

The titan tron showes the door of the GM's office. In front of it the Janitor stands, guarding the gate.

The Janitor: " The A-Team and our GM Templeton "Facemen" Peck, are not arrieved jet! The supposed to fligh in tonight from Hawai, but we lost the signal half an hour after the take off! We better hope that B.A. wasn't right by never trusting airplanes! All I can say is you are not on the match card for tonights Live eviL! And by the way, i don't think you will survive fighting all the Champs of XFWA, so you better think befor you speak! "
Back to top Go down

Money in the Bank
Page 1 of 1