Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I'll Just Leave This Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiseman

I'll Just Leave This Here Empty
PostSubject: I'll Just Leave This Here   I'll Just Leave This Here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 pm

(Do with this what you want. It's kind of bland, but I tried to make it somewhat clever by attacking each opponent individually. You can decide if, and how, you want to use it.)

The jumbotron comes to life, showing the XFWA Undisputed Champion, the Wiseman, sitting in a chair smiling at the crowd. The championship belt is casually thrown over his shoulder, and he has a small tumbler in his hand that he is sipping from.

The Wiseman: Now, as anyone who knows me can tell you, I'm a very humble man. Stifles a laugh. So, what I say now, I say only for the sake of providing facts.

I am unbeatable.

It's true, I don't mean that in the typical, testosterone-fueled wrasslin-rant. I mean after all my seasons in the XFWA I have proven that I cannot be beaten. This is not empty boasting, I am still the only Undisputed Champion that XFWA has produced.

In earlier days when I booked matches instead of fighting in them, I never really understood why people chase the championship belt so passionately. I get it now. This belt is a testimony to your greatness, and if you have even a hint of an ego, you want people to know how great you are. You want indisputable proof of your dominance, and that's what this belt provides.

The Wiseman drains his glass, sets it down, and leans in to the camera.

And now it's been decided that the odds are to be stacked against me. I have to defend my championship against five other men, because I have proven that no single individual can take it from me. So, let's take a look at who I'm up against.

Pulls out a sheet of paper.

First we have 'The Killah,' the latest in a long line of misguided people who think replacing the '-er' suffix with '-ah' makes them sound more intimidating, when in fact, it just makes them sound like they have a bit of a speech impediment. Of my five opponents, this is one I expect will require the immediate services of a 'doctah,' after the match.

Looks at the paper again.

Then we have Joe “SqueezeMaster” McGee. I have to admit, I like the name. When he retires from the industry, he's going to make a fortune endorsing “SqueezeMaster Brand Orange Juice Makers.” Unfortunately, I imagine he's going to have to gain his fame doing late-night infomercials, because he's so forgettable in the ring that I'm not entirely certain he isn't a new signee.

Who else do we have here?

Looks at the paper and laughs.

Oh, we're giving Daniel Johnson another shot, are we? Now, don't get me wrong, me and DJ go way back. He's got a lot of talent... or he had a lot of talent... or he showed talent once for about two weeks. You know, if you look up “has-been” in the dictionary, his picture is right there. DJ once was a rockstar with a hit or two, and he once was a decent wrestler, but that's all over now. He's a Devil-shaped husk of his old self.

I blame the groupies, personally, lord only knows how many colonies of festering diseases live in that man at this point. Tragic, really.

Glances at the paper.

“Cyber Ninja” Gray Fox. I remember him back when he was just a rookie, a real under-card kind of guy. You booked him when you wanted to give the audience a taste of the action, but didn't want to pay someone with talent. As far as I can tell, this is still absolutely true. I want to say that Gray Fox has grown and improved, but that would be insulting the audience's intelligence.

And finally, we have Black Skeleton. Oh, Black Skeleton, you would run this federation if I weren't here. You've got ruthlessness, you've got strength, you've got ambition! Hell, you have everything it takes to be a champion! The only problem is that I have more of it. Everything you have, I have three-fold. You're like a miniature version of me, an imitation, a shadow. I wonder what that's like, knowing that you're just a parody of a better man. Must be hard, I bet you drink a lot.

Tosses the paper away

It's clear, there's no one in this federation worthy of this Undisputed Championship. Therefore, for the sake of the federation and its respectable image, I shall simply have to prevail in this match. No one else seems to be a fitting representative for this championship.

Remember, XFWA fans, I'm doing this for you, because I care so much.

Smirks into the camera and pats his championship belt as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: I'll Just Leave This Here   I'll Just Leave This Here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:28 am

love this rp! one of the best ever in xfwa! this is what i expect! great job! thats why you are THE champ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiseman

PostSubject: Re: I'll Just Leave This Here   I'll Just Leave This Here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 am

I thank ya for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Just Leave This Here   I'll Just Leave This Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Just Leave This Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: