Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack, or congratulations (28/11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Attack, or congratulations (28/11) Empty
PostSubject: Attack, or congratulations (28/11)   Attack, or congratulations (28/11) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 am

Repo: O my god!!!!! I can't believe it, we have a new champion! Goldberg was actually defeated by 1,2,3 pinfall This must be a nightmare!

Rotti:Ohhh come on!! It can be overdone. I find him as a champion is not really great and I am glad that he is no more.

The cameras pan back in the ring.

There, THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! can now celebrate by the fans and Goldberg is sitting in disbelief in the corner and watched the whole thing. Suddenly he gets up and goes to the ropes as if he wanted to leave the ring. But he is considering other again and goes to THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! and will stand right behind him.

Rotti: Now Goldberg finally shows his true colors, he is determined THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! attack because he is a bad loser.

Repo: I don't think so Rotti!

THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! turns, is completely surprised in front of a grim-looking bargain Goldberg and do not react as it should.
Goldberg makes a few steps, stand head on head with THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! and says to use it without a microphone:

The Man: To be the man u have beat the man, and that you have done today. Therefore, you are the deserved and new XFWA DEADHEARTED CHAMP. Retaining the title with honor and defend it with everything you have.

He stretches out his hand and that THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! considering what to do.

Repo: What was it like Rotti? Goldberg will show his true colors and THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! attack? His true face he showed us, yes, but he has not attacked him.

THE LATINO HEAT- EDDIE GUERRERO! beats in one of Goldberg's outstretched hand and that lifts his arm up.

With this last picture of the scene.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Attack, or congratulations (28/11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack, or congratulations (28/11)   Attack, or congratulations (28/11) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:12 am

added to the show.. great stuff.. i am looking forward to the season final!
Back to top Go down

Attack, or congratulations (28/11)
Page 1 of 1