Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question to the GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hoerms

Question to the GM Empty
PostSubject: Question to the GM   Question to the GM I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Hoerms enters the office of the GM.
Hoerms: Well, so you are the guy, oh sorry I mean the General Manager of this show!?
GM:
Hoerms: So I'm the guy who beats up ur roster. As I proved you the last weeks, I'm able to beat anybody at anytime in this show in an epic fight. So I'm asking, or wait let's say im daring you to give me an opponent who deservs the name wrestler and who could be proud to be here in this federation. Even if you don't find anybody on your card I want a title match because that's what I am. I will be your best champ u ever had
GM:
Hoerms:So it will be.

Could The GM please fill in his thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Question to the GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to the GM   Question to the GM I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Hoerms enters the office of the GM.

Hoerms: Well, so you are the guy, oh sorry I mean the General Manager of this show!?

GM: What the heck... sure, I am! Who are you?

Hoerms: So I'm the guy who beats up ur roster. As I proved you the last weeks, I'm able to beat anybody at anytime in this show in an epic fight. So I'm asking, or wait let's say im daring you to give me an opponent who deserves the name wrestler and who could be proud to be here in this federation. Give me the chance and I will be your best champ you ever had!

GM: Big words... but to be honest, i have been watching you and saw the imrovements you made during the last months... here is my deal: If you beat the most famous wrestler in XFWA, the submission legend jeffrey nero hardy, in a best of 3 submission match tonight... You'll get the chance to win the Championship in the final show of the season!

Hoerms:So it will be.

Hoerms leaves the office of the GM as sudden as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Question to the GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to the GM   Question to the GM I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:32 pm

added to the show.. Wink
Back to top Go down
hoerms

Question to the GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to the GM   Question to the GM I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am

Thx. Sounds nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question to the GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to the GM   Question to the GM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question to the GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Gm's Office-
Jump to: