Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21) Empty
PostSubject: Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21)   Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:40 am

Amber Sweet: "I'm in the locker room with Sidewinder as he prepares for tonight's No. Contender against Phönix."

Sidewinder: "That's right Amber. I'm not taking Phönix lightly. He shows great mind over matter powers and all that deep meditation really confuses me."

Amber Sweet: "I know. Too much thinking really makes my head hurt. I don't understand how he can doit. ANd what could be running through his mind?"

Sidewinder: "If Phönix thinks he has a shot at the title, I'm going to have to stuff those plans right back in his face. It's going to be me wrestling for the XFWA New Force Championship next week and that's a promise. You can take my word to the bank! Phönix is going down! No doubts! And no second thoughts."

Amber Sweet: "No second thoughts? Maybe you can take me to dinner after the show."
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21)   Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:43 am

added! THX!
Back to top Go down

Amber interviews Sidewinder (11/21)
Page 1 of 1