Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Giant comths

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deisle

The Giant comths Empty
PostSubject: The Giant comths   The Giant comths I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:57 am

A semi horn blasts over the Pa as the d Blues start.Out onto the stage walks a monsterous man.

Commentator 1:Look at the size of this guy R.H..Our GM went and got us one of the biggest men I've ever laid eyes on to wrestle for us.

Commentator 2:I agree this guy is huge.I've done alittle background digging on some of the guys that Mr. Wells hired.This guy has been a champion in ever other federation he's wrestled in.I've even got a chance to see him wrestle in his last federation and he's going to be a great pick up for us.

The large man walks to the ring while the big part of the cowrd doesn't know alot of him the do know him.scattered about fans cheer and hold of signs while all wearing the same logo on their shirts.

The mans pulls himself up to the ring apron and steps over the top rope into the ring.The light in the arena go dark as spot light focus on the ring.The man holds his right hand up high for all to see making a sign with his fingers as pryo blast from each turnbuckle.

Scattered fan eruped and make the same sign with there hands.The pryo dies and the lights reutrn to normal.The mans over the the side of the ring ans gets a mic.

Deisle:It's good to be back in a ring.First allow me to tell everyone that doesn't know who I am.My name is Deisle,I am 7 feet tall and over 340 pound.You may have seen other but folks, you're looking at the true giant of wrestling.Others may be taller and other stronger but Big Daddy is the best. I've made a living out of running people over and I'm good at it. Now second thing is,I'm letting all the punks in the back know that Big D is here and this 7 foot monster is hungry for gold and I WILL run though any of you put in my way cause Big Daddy and the eWo are just to SWWEETTT!!

Deisle raises his arms into the air making the eWo sign as some fans cheer and the others don't know what to make of it.

Commentator 1 :Well this Deisle sure is a cocky felllow

Commentator 2: Well he is but I would be a bit cocky too if a was his size and had won as many championships as he has.
Back to top Go down
Ric Craven

The Giant comths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Giant comths   The Giant comths I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:24 pm

A voice comes over the PA system, calling attention to the figure standing at the entrance ramp. Wearing a black tank top with "Dead Sexy" written in gold on the front, jeans, and sunglasses, the figure holds a microphone and addresses the ring.

Ric Craven: Excuse me? Excuse me! For those of you that have been living under a rock for the last several years, let me introduce myself. I am Ric Craven. All the dudes wanna be me, and all the ladies wanna be with me, because I am the Irresistible Force.

So, "Big Daddy," it looks like you and I are scheduled for a match. Some people might be impressed with your size, but to me you're just an escapee from a leather bar with an overactive thyroid gland. This six foot, six inch package of 275 pounds of muscle is going to run circles around your big monkey butt. I'm here in the XFWA because I'm a star and there's gold to be had. I've been told I have to go through you to get the heavyweight title, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. So sack up there, big man, cause I'm coming through once and I'm coming through real hard. I'll see you in the ring later tonight.

Craven turns and exits the arena area.

Commentator 1: Sounds to me like we not only have a battle of big me, but a battle of egos. I don't know which of these guys is more cocky.

Commentator 2: Given Craven's record, he's got reason to be cocky. This is going to be one hell of a fight, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

The Giant comths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Giant comths   The Giant comths I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm

i will put this in the second show.. where you fight eachother for the title!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Giant comths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Giant comths   The Giant comths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Giant comths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: