Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mordukai has a surprise for Phöenix (for the Match; for the Show on the 10.10.10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordukai

Mordukai has a surprise for Phöenix (for the Match; for the Show on the 10.10.10) Empty
PostSubject: Mordukai has a surprise for Phöenix (for the Match; for the Show on the 10.10.10)   Mordukai has a surprise for Phöenix (for the Match; for the Show on the 10.10.10) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm

* Mordukai can be seen in the ring. He holds a microphone in his hand .*
-
-
Mordukai: Last week I showed what I own destructive forces. Phönix and The Janitor have sensed it.
-
-
* The crowd booing him and calling out the names of the two wrestlers .*
-
-
Mordukai: You like them? Her since, like all other unworthy. Look for a model that only uses you.
-
-
* Re-booing him from the audience .*
-
-
* Laughs diabolically Mordukai .*
-
-
Mordukai: Your unworthy know not to what I could Janitor needed!
-
-
* A murmur ran through the arena .*
-
-
Mordukai: Phönix, come out and look up to you what I have prepared for you, for our match will have a special highlight!
-
-
* The stage begins to burn and Phoenix emerges from the flames. He walks slowly with a smile to the ring. Shortly before he stops, laughs and spits fire on the ropes. Immediately begin to burn the ropes. Phönix rolls into the ring .*
-
-
Mordukai: Should impress me?
-
-
* Mordukai raises his arms and lets them quickly down buzzing. Four pillars of fire shooting several meters high from the ring post .*
-
-
Phönix: So you can then summon the fire. Very well. So we come to the point. You will ask yourself to determine why I will fight against you. First, you're known to have no respect to anyone. Second, you destroy everything, no matter what consequences it has. But the important point is that you're the reason I went by here take.
-
-
* The audience confused murmur .*
-
-
Phönix: You were the one who then set my house on fire. I have lost everything. Family, my girlfriend and my beloved dog. But unfortunately you have not expected that I am Christian Orthodox. Yes I was born again and since I have sworn to destroy all darkness, and to liberate the world from demons like you.
-
-
* The crowd cheer and chant Phönix name .*
-
-
Mordukai: I remember. An unworthy soul lived there. I actually thought to have destroyed everything with my fire.
-
-
* The crowd booing loudly .*
-
-
Phönix: Do you know what you've done it!
-
-
Mordukai: That's past. Look up to find out your destiny.
-
-
* Mordukai points to the ceiling of the arena .*
-
-
Mordukai: Welcome to my playground!
-
-
* Laughs diabolically Mordukai .*
-
-
* The Hell in a Cell cage was left to bottom .*
Back to top Go down

Mordukai has a surprise for Phöenix (for the Match; for the Show on the 10.10.10)
Page 1 of 1