Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phönix freaks out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phönix

Phönix freaks out Empty
PostSubject: Phönix freaks out   Phönix freaks out I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:15 am

* Janitor defeated Phoenix by his finisher

Janitor: Yes, Phoenix since you have now lost find you up with it and welcome Mordukai with a celebration.

*Phönix laughs, then suddenly jumps to Janitor and is a Mandible Claw. Just as the Janitor to lose consciousness seems the lights go out and hear the music of Mordukai.

* Phoenix loosens the grip, leaving the ring of flame on light. Mordukai behind him and made at the Demonic Chokeslam. He looks deep into his eyes and leaves him with all his might pop on the ring floor.

Mordukai: So you want a match against me, well you should have it next week, we take both together and then I will destroy you.

* Janitor gets up and thanks Mordukai, but the looks at him swing him into thr rope.

*Mordukai waits for the opponent, throws him upwards
catches him and hammers him with the head to the ground executing an legendary Sran'thorizas

Mordukai: You mean nothing, I just want his soul to a devilish laugh is heard and Mordukai is gone.
Back to top Go down

Phönix freaks out
Page 1 of 1