Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show Empty
PostSubject: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 pm

** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH9VQjUprYA&feature=related hits the arena.
-
*Matthew Moore walks out to the arena smiling and shaking hands with the fans leaning over the barricade as the audience drowns out all other sound with there chanting.
-
-
*Matt goes up in the ring and gets a mic from the ring announcer then goes to the center of the ring.
-
-
Matt: "Well I can see you guys are enjoying the show here tonight! Just keep bringing the noise and tell all your friends about us here in XFWA!"
-
-
*The audience gets louder and starts chanting Matt's name.
-
-
Matt: "Now the reason I'm out here tonight is to have a little chat with my next opponent right here tonight, David Johnson. So David if you don't mind, Why don't you come on out here and join me in this ring right now!"
-
-
*The crowd goes silent as they wait for a response from David Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:14 pm

write david a pm, i think he got some issues to solve and maybe needs someone to write for him for this week!

I would love to see something that leads into a nice match... (please challenge eachother in some special matchtypes and send them to me!!!)
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:07 am

Okay i sent him one with everything man. In case he doesn't get on and all what type matches do we have in the fed?
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:57 pm

How about a special match and the winner is the leader of our stable Everlasting Dominance, most likely at the PPV though so theres time to get a few rp's going and a little feud of sorts?
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 pm

David Johnson makes his way to the ring with a mic

David: Alright Matt tell you what since I'm out here ready to take over this show and you seem to have some talent in you I will make you a deal. Since your new and haven't fromed any team... If you can beat me tonight I will allow you to join a stable of mine

David extends his hand out to shake matt's hand

Matt looks at David

Matt: I'll tell you what David... that sounds like a hell of a deal

Matt grips Johnson's hand and shakes

Matt goes to let go and exit the ring but David's grib keeps ahold of him

David: Where you going? our match is next buddy and it looks like were both ready so lets go we have some fans to exite!!!!...

the crowd starts to cheer

Matt and David prepare for thier match-up
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:39 pm

i am honestly saddened lol you took my ussual RP color... (cyan)
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 am

yeah i know what you want.. Blue is my color! lol
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:17 pm

lol nah cyan is what i have used in almost all of my RP's cept this one and like 2 others (other then this fed also)
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:59 am

sorry man didnt mean to steal your cyan Razz

-nice rp though!
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Lies!!! you did it on purpose so you could be as cool as a VGM hehe well at least thats why I took blue (So I could look like Janitor) oh and yes this is just sucking up to the boss ^,^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show   Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp with David Johnson for 10/8 show
Page 1 of 1