Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKillah

The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season   Empty
PostSubject: The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season    The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 am

A reporter walks into the locker room and see's the Killah tying his wrestling boots. The Killah is wearing red and black boots and red and a black underwear. He has a tattoo of a train filled with graffiti on his upper arm area, quite possibly representing his New York origins. Under his eyes is a scar that runs sideways and another one on his chin. He has a crew cut.

The reporter: "The Killah, may I ask you some questions?"

The Killah: "Yeah I guess you can"

The Reporter: "First of all welcome to X-Treme Fantasy Wrestling Alliance. We are interested in seeing what you can bring to the ring. I've heard stories about you. You usually wear jeans and a hoody, along with a ski mask. Why did you change your attire all of a sudden."

TK: "Because I don't need tough looking attire to look tough. I got these scars on my face and even on my head, if you haven't noticed to show you that I am nothing to mess with. And if you don't believe I'm tough, try me."

The Reporter: "Well that's interesting. What are you're plans this season?"

TK: "Same as they ever have been: To show the world what I am capable of. I know there are people in this locker room who think I am nothing but a weak, pathetic fool from New York. They think I can put people on the shelf for months, if not years. And why is that? Because they haven't stepped into the ring with me."

The Reporter: "So do you plan on challenging for the title?"

TK: "Well, if i get a shot, I'll take it. But I'm letting everyone know today, that I will not stand people dissin me. If you think you're better, show me. And see what happens. I have a match with LDogg tonight. I'll show everyone what I'm talking about. LDogg, you better be ready."

The Reporter: "Thank you, The Killah for your time. "
Back to top Go down
Facemen

The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season    The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

added to the show.. THX
Back to top Go down

The Killah Interviewed 2nd Show 3rd Season
Page 1 of 1