Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information about The Killah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKillah

Information about The Killah Empty
PostSubject: Information about The Killah   Information about The Killah I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 am

Name: "The Killah"

Height: 5 Ft 11 Inches

Weight: 250 lbs

Character: Heel

Bio:
Growing up in the neighborhoods of Queens, The Killah knows what toughness and pain are. He's been mugged, beaten, and pick pocketed. At one point in his life, he couldn't take it anymore and decided to stand up for himself. At the age of 17, he trained himself stronger, and healthier. Then, a few months before turning 18, he was on the verge of being mugged by a masked man. "The Killah" then showed truly how strong he was by attacking the mugger, and forced him into a leg lock, breaking his ankle. The Killah then repeatedly kicked him in the gut and left him coughing up blood while The Killah took the muggers mask with him and kept it for the rest of his life.

The Killah has never shown mercy, never shown compassion and never lowered his game. Wherever he's been, he's created chaos, and ended careers. He's been with the best, and collected many championships in his path of mayhem. Over the years, he has acquired fans who admire his ability in the ring and respect his talents and background. Focused, ready, and determined, he has now entered the Extreme Fantasy Wrestling Alliance in hopes of showing everyone who is truly boss.

Wrestler data:
Level 23
Wrestler's score: 62.385
• Popularity: 9. Superstar (835)
• Fans: 2789

Let me know if you wanna feud with me, it'd be great. Anyone is acceptable, and any match with me if fine.

Entrance:

Picture:
Information about The Killah Killah10

Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Information about The Killah   Information about The Killah I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Information about The Killah Xfwa-c16
Back to top Go down
TheKillah

PostSubject: WOW   Information about The Killah I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 pm

WOW
this looks great =) thanks a lot Very Happy
also thanks for blurring the middle finger out, i couldnt do that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about The Killah   Information about The Killah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information about The Killah
Page 1 of 1