Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tackle

Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) Empty
PostSubject: Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Kezz walks out to the arena wearing a T-shirt that states " The Only Winner " and a grin on his face. He enters the ring amidst mixed reaction of cheers and boos. He enters the ring and snatched the mike from the shocked announcer who told him to get out of the ring to prepare for the next match.

Kezz: You think you can ask me to get out? Hmm? ( Pushes the announcer )
Announcer: Yeah! Get out!
K: You're pathetic. You're dirt. Yeah. Thats right. You're shi...( beep! )
K: Dang! Is this show PG? You, get outta here. Okay. Where am I? You... tell me.
Announcer: Well... er...
( Kezz mimics the announcer )
Kezz: Well... er... Well... er.... What? I can't hear you. Oh yeah. I know why. Do you know? You want to know? Thats because you're worthless. Hey! Look at me. Whats your name?
Announcer: My name? Well...
Kezz: Well what? Answer straight to the point! Get up here!
( Audience boos became louder )
Kezz: Do you know me?
Announcer: Well...
Kezz: Answer me! ( Grabs announcer shirt. )
Announcer: No!
Kezz: See, thats why you're pathetic. FYI, I am your future champion, The Elite Of Submission, The Career Ender, Kezz Tackle!

K: The motive for my debut is to, how to say it... hmm. Ah yeah. My motive is to criticize this promotion. Lets start with the GM. I can't believe it. ( chuckles. ) We actually have a janitor for a GM? ( No offense ) I think I need a change of occupation.

( Audience boos becomes louder while Tackle laughs harder. )

K: Now, now. Quiet. Next thing is ( BOOOO!!!! ) Shut up! As I was saying, next thing I want to say is that those above 50 should retire. Yes, you Wiseman. I hope you would be trashed backstage one day and someone else take over as champ. ( No offense again ) No, this is not a warning. No... no, no. This is a threat. Retire unless you want your career to end fast.

Kezz: Now, as I take my exit, I hope that there would be REAL talents like me in federations, not weirdos and failures. And you announcer whatever-your-name-is. Watch your back.

( Shove mike back at stunned announcer. Exits the ring )
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Kezz walks out to the arena wearing a T-shirt that states " The Only Winner " and a grin on his face. He enters the ring amidst mixed reaction of cheers and boos. He enters the ring and snatched the mike from the shocked announcer who told him to get out of the ring to prepare for the next match.
-
-
Kezz: You think you can ask me to get out? Hmm? ( Pushes the announcer )
-
-
Announcer: Yeah! Get out!
-
-
Kazz: You're pathetic. You're dirt. Yeah. Thats right. You're shi...( beep! )
-
-
Kazz: Dang! Is this show PG? You, get outta here. Okay. Where am I? You... tell me.
-
-
Announcer: Well... er...
-
-
Kezz mimics the announcer
-
-
Kezz: Well... er... Well... er.... What? I can't hear you. Oh yeah. I know why. Do you know? You want to know? Thats because you're worthless. Hey! Look at me. Whats your name?
-
-
Announcer: My name? Well...
-
-
Kezz: Well what? Answer straight to the point! Get up here!
-
-
Audience boos became louder
-
-
Kezz: Do you know me?
-
-
Announcer: Well...
-
-
Kezz: Answer me!
-
-
Grabs announcer shirt.
-
-
Announcer: No!
-
-
Kezz: See, thats why you're pathetic. FYI, I am your future champion, The Elite Of Submission, The Career Ender, Kezz Tackle!
-
-
Kezz: The motive for my debut is to, how to say it... hmm. Ah yeah. My motive is to criticize this promotion. Lets start with the GM. I can't believe it. chuckles We actually have a janitor for a GM? ( No offense ) I think I need a change of occupation.
-
-
Audience boos becomes louder while Tackle laughs harder
-
-
Kezz: Now, now. Quiet. Next thing is BOOOO!!!! Shut up! As I was saying, next thing I want to say is that those above 50 should retire. Yes, you Wiseman. I hope you would be trashed backstage one day and someone else take over as champ. ( No offense again ) No, this is not a warning. No... no, no. This is a threat. Retire unless you want your career to end fast.
-
-
Kezz: Now, as I take my exit, I hope that there would be REAL talents like me in federations, not weirdos and failures. And you announcer whatever-your-name-is. Watch your back.
-
-
As Kezz attempts to leave the ring David "lock-up" Johnson runs down the ramp toward the ring not looking very happy
-
-
Kezz climbs down from the ring and prepares to defend himself
-
-
As David "Lock-up" Johnson prepares to strike Kezz, Kezz grabs a chair
-
-
David Dodges the chair shot and drop-kicks the back of kezz's knee causing him to fall to his knee and drop the steel chair
-
-
David picks up the chair and prepares to strike Kezz in the face
-
-
The Janitor appears on the titantron
-
-
The Janitor: Now stop right there.... I want you two to take this action into the ring in a one on one falls count anywhere match right now....
-
-
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 pm

added color bold italics and my own part, i am a level 7 speed and ur a level 7 tech figured we would be a good feud if you agree i can leave it like this if not then i can just take out my part
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 pm

very well done! its booked for first show of the season!
Back to top Go down
tackle

PostSubject: Feud   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 am

Okay. I accept the feud.
Back to top Go down
tackle

PostSubject: Feud   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:45 am

Okay. I accept the feud.
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:15 am

thank you to you both glad you like it faceman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )   Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debut Of Kezz ( 06-09-2010 )
Page 1 of 1