Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

theme songs need to be posted here

Go down 
+7
bruiser brody
Joe_Belladona
--*The bull*--
seltor
GME
Steve_Blitz
mickie james
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mickie james

theme songs need to be posted here Empty
PostSubject: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 am

hey im the new vgm can everybody place there theme songs here please they have to be clean and no wwe or tna allowed AT ALL and i will listen to all of your theme song and i will tell you if thier ok or not
so this is my theme
-
-

-
-

-
-
MDX THEME:
Back to top Go down
Steve_Blitz

Steve_Blitz

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
mickie james

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:00 am

ur cleared
Back to top Go down
GME

GME

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 am

Added my theme song in the entrance section of my wrestlers card. for starters I chose 'Quake II' by Rob Zombie.
Back to top Go down
seltor

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
--*The bull*--

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 pm

" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen >

Last edited by --*The bull*-- on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_Belladona

Joe_Belladona

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
mickie james

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 pm

seltor is this ok k for ur theme ur old one had naked pics in it so i cant use it
Back to top Go down
seltor

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:36 pm

didn't noticed that, sure, it is the music that is important.
Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
bruiser brody

PostSubject: Theme Song   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Psychsocial by<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tHDne0xRozc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tHDne0xRozc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object> Slipknot

Last edited by bruiser brody on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kakashi The Anbu

kakashi The Anbu

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Destroyer Vilius

Destroyer Vilius

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
TheKillah

PostSubject: The Killah   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:24 am

Theme Song for The KIllah:
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:53 pm

"Shootever"- Mashup Theme Series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theme songs need to be posted here   theme songs need to be posted here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theme songs need to be posted here
Page 1 of 1