Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will this be a great night? (13/08)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Will this be a great night? (13/08) Empty
PostSubject: Will this be a great night? (13/08)   Will this be a great night? (13/08) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 pm

The cams show the locker room where Bill "The Man" Goldberg, Cenation (both have their belts on the shoulders), The German Dynamite and Steve "Sting" Borden together sit and talk.

The Man: Guys, tonight will be a great night for us. Cenation and i have our first title defense and u Dynamite have the chance to become XWFA New Art Champ.
He beats Dynamite cheering up on the shoulder.

Dynamite: About your title defence i give myself no troubles. I find only this title chance comes for me too early, you would have rather earned it.

The Man: No no, my friend. It is quite okay, as well as it is and you have a strong tag team partner on yourself will pay attention, or Steve?

Borden: But of course! Dynamite and i will keep the back to you during your title defence and of course i become to you, Dynamite, also the backs keep during you to you the belt XFWA will get.
He smiles at Dynamite and shows him the thumb upwards

The Man: Well, well. I hear this with pleasure. Well, bro, what you mean in our title defence?
He looks questioningly to Cenation.

Cenation: In addition I say only one...
He makes a short break
Cenation: ...we finish them and defend our titles!! And you, Dynamite, have to win very good chance and to get the belt. I believe in you, no, WE believe in you.

He stretches his hand in the middle and the others hit.
With this scene leaves the cams the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Will this be a great night? (13/08) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will this be a great night? (13/08)   Will this be a great night? (13/08) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:39 pm

added to the show! This will be a great night for XFWA!
Back to top Go down

Will this be a great night? (13/08)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Locker-
Jump to: