Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imogulator

Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010   Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:03 am

80's synth pop music blares through the arena's speakers. The crowd have no clue what's going on.

after a few moments a large man on a push bike appears under the Titantron. He cycles about half way down the ramp, then angrily gets off, knocks his bike over and climbs into the ring.

The audience are completely silent as he holds up the microphone that was conveniently placed at ringside.

The Imogulator: SHUT UP!

A mixed reaction from the audience, some laugh, some boo some cheer.

The Imogulator takes his time, scanning the arena.

The Imogulator: What the hell does the Janitor think he's doing!?!

Does he really think that me - a 6'8 behemoth with muscles on his muscles would come down to the ring on that piece of trash bike down there!? :pointing to the piece of trash bike:

And what the hell kind of theme music was that!? I may be new to the XFWA but I know a jobber when I hear one - well it's not gonna happen to me!.... I'm not gonna be another Mark Henry!

Let me tell you how it is in this place... I was told by Janitors backstage cronies - his "creative team" if you will, to come out on my very first night here and rip on Jake Waddington.
:He Pauses: My opponent for later on tonight.

The crowd roar when they hear Jake Waddington is going to be in action.

The Imogulator: oh, I see he's popular - Well I don't give a damn about that! The only thing he'll ever be truly famous for is the beat down that he's going to receive tonight.

The crowd boo.

The Imogulator: Hey, I thought I told you people to shut up! As I was saying - I was told to "gain some heat" tonight to "really let him have it!" Do you know how I was supposed to do that?... Creative, told me to piss off my opponent for tonight by insulting his wimpy name...

Jake Waddington, well that would be a good idea - IF it wasn't coming from a guy like "The Imogulator" "oohargh - I'm going to Imogulate you Jake Waddington" GIVE ME A BREAK!

What the hell does Imogulate even mean!? Seriously?

Stupid name!

Well I've only been here less than a week but I'm sick of this dump already - and I'm sick of you fans too (The Imogulator looks around ringside) especially you ya fat loser!

The crowd really boo loud now. chants of asss-hole asssss-hole rise up

The Imogulator: Oh - I'm sorry, am I not allowed to insult our physically "gifted" fans?

It seems I'm not allowed to do anything I want - well that changes tonight.

He leans on the ropes and points at the timekeeper

The Imogulator: You, lizard lips - give me that goddamn chair.

Hurry up!

The timekeeper slides in the steel chair and quickly stands back at the barriers

The Imogulator sits on the chair in the middle of the ring

The Imogulator: I refuse to come out here week after week with that music and on that bike! Janitor, you'd better come out here right now to settle this before it even begins!

The Imogulators music plays again.

No! NO!!! That ain't gonna happen - turn it off right now! CUT THE GODDAMNED MUSIC!

The Music continues to play.

The Imogulator: Janitor, Waddington - you're all cowards! Spineless cowar....

His microphone is cut off.

The Imogulator: ARRGHH!

The Imogulator gets up and kicks the chair over.

He throws the microphone into the crowd

He storms out of the ring, picks up the bike and tosses it up the ramp.

As he walks past it he stomps on it, picks it up over his head and slams it back down.

Security, referees and other members of the company come down and try to talk him down.

He continues up the ramp enraged. pushing past the staff members

As he walks to the curtain, we can almost hear him say "I would hate to be Jake Waddington right now"
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010   Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Added to 06.08 show... Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Enter The Imogulator 06/08/2010
Page 1 of 1