Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing the waters (30.07)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Testing the waters (30.07) Empty
PostSubject: Testing the waters (30.07)   Testing the waters (30.07) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 pm

On the Titantron starts Big & Rich: Save a Horse [Ride a Cowboy]...

Sidewinder approaches the ring from backstage giving out "high-fives" to his fans on both sides of the aisle.

Grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer, Sidewinder climbs up into the ring and addresses the audience...

Sidewinder: "My performance the last time I entered this ring is something that most wrestlers would want to forget."

Long pause as Sidewinder looks all around the arena and seemingly into the eyes of every wrestling fans in attendance.

Sidewinder: "But my last match is something I will never forget. It only showed me how deep the evil roots have spread and how much work lies ahead in my quest to rid XFWA of that evil. I see now that the referees can be blinded by the power of that evil and unknowingly make bad calls that can have effect on the outcome of matches. I did not lose my first match... Victory was given to an evil wrestler by a blinded referee!"

Sidewinder takes his finger and starts pointing at individual fans in the audience as he continues...

Sidewinder: "I owe it to each and every one of you to give my best performance in every match I participate in. As a test to try to determine how far the evil has spread, I am challenging the New Art Champion, Grey Monkey Elder, to a match."

The crowd gasps at these last words... Who does this new guy think he is?

Sidewinder: "Okay. Judging from that reaction, most of you are probably thinking that I'm challenging the champion for his belt... Not so. I don't deserve a title shot yet. I just want to see how evil he is, and to see if I can at least get a fair match when facing a high profile wrestler. So Grey Monkey Elder can leave his belt at home where it will be nice and safe. I just need to see how much work I can expect in my quest to make this an evil free federation."

With the announcement and the challenge complete. Sidewinder waves to fans and leaves the ring to go backstage.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters (30.07)   Testing the waters (30.07) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Many Thanks, added to the show.. or do you my hard working vice gm!
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters (30.07)   Testing the waters (30.07) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:04 am

lol... this RP was in 30.07 show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters (30.07)   Testing the waters (30.07) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the waters (30.07)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: