Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07) Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07)   Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Put this somewhere before my match!!

The music "Invasion" starts.

COM1: Wow, that's the entrance music of Bill "The Man" Goldberg.

COM2: Yes, it is. But what he wants here, his match still comes later this evening.

"The Man" made his way to the entrance stage.
The pyro on the stage starts and "The Man" steps into it.
The fans began to cheer: GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG!!!!

COM1: I don't know, but he's going straight to ring. Let's see what he has to say.

Bill "The Man" Goldberg makes his way to the ring. Steps into it, rises on all 4 ring corners and can be celebrated by fans enthusiastically. He calls for a mic and walks in the middle of the ring.

"The Man" smileys.
The Man: Well, last week i've got 2 matches and i win both and tonight i've got an Tag-Team match and i'll win this, too!!!

The fans cheers!!

The Man: I'm the new man at XFWA. After the end of N.W.A. i was in search of a new Fed and i believe, NO, i know, here i've found a new native country for which i'll do everything!!! And the 1st step i'll do is creating a new and big stable!!! Now for it i ask 2 superstars here in the ring.
He makes a break.
The Man: The German Dynamite and his Tag-Partner Steve "Sting" Borden, please come out.

COM1: I can't believe it, his first appearance here in XFWA and he immediately founds a Stable.

COM2: Yes, incredibly!! Time look whether The German Dynamite & Steve "Sting" Borden out will come.

Suddenly the lights in the hall become darker and a flash comes down from the hall cover.

COM1: Woooo, The German Dynamite & Steve "Sting" Borden, really come!!

Both men made their way to the ring, steps into it and and welcome Bill "The Man" Goldberg with slap and embraces.

Dynamite: It's nicely to be seen you here, Bill. You want to found a Stable with us, right?
Bill "The Man" Goldberg nods.
Dynamite: Well, i believe this something could become, or what do you mean Steve?

Borden: I think, this is a good idea and we become the biggest Stable here in XFWA which there was one day and will be. So, i'm present!!!

Dynamite: And i also!!!

The Man: That's great boys. Then let us ring in the new era! And the name of our Stables is...
He makes a break once again.
The Man: THE ICONS!!!!

COM1: Woooo, i still can't believe it. It's so great!!!

COM2: Yes, the complete insanity. There our GM has pulled a really big fish at country.

At the end of the scene stand Bill "The Man" Goldberg, The German Dynamite and Steve "Sting" Borden in the middle of the ring and can be celebrated.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07)   Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:51 am

Added to the show... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07)   Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 pm

great guys, lets look for someone to rival with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07)   Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldberg founds a Stable (30.07)
Page 1 of 1