Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for the second season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Facemen

Plans for the second season Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the second season   Plans for the second season I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 pm

All your contracts will be deleted on 01/07/2010! ( i hope you help me by asking for free breach after the season on 28/07/2010)

I will offer new contract to all of you! after i saw how you are going to act in the fed, i now know better to give you the contract that suits you ( most times more appearences, and better merchandise value for your fans!)!
All contracts will be for 6 weeks to give you new ones after the next season! That way, all of you got the chance to imrove season by season and discuss your role in the fed for each season ( Titles, Tags, PPV)!

We will have more Vice Gm's! I want to give the chance to everyone of you guys to create the shows and fullfill your plans! Everyone who wants to become part of the creators team got to reply!

WE need to plan the next season together, we need to find commentators (writers, as well as pics and names for them), referees, ring announcer, and more stuff to make our shows remarkeable! really important is that every wrestler got his own picture (and maybe we can make wrestlers-cards!) But most important NO WWE CONTENT!

This shall be the start for all your ideas!
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the second season   Plans for the second season I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 am

after 1-2 season with you guys i would like to be a vgm (not even 1 season so far though) mostly because i know trust isnt just given and also because i have never vgm or gm before andn would love to learn
Back to top Go down
tackle

PostSubject: GM   Plans for the second season I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 am

I too, want to be a GM though I have no idea how. Maybe you can teach me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the second season   Plans for the second season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for the second season
Page 1 of 1