Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Seltor takes it to the Boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seltor

PostSubject: Seltor takes it to the Boss   Sat May 29, 2010 4:26 pm

The Tron on the arena gains life as one cameraman follows a large, massive, muscular man while he walks around the corridors apparently searching for something. While the audience wonders what that is, that tall individual stops and turns to the cameraman.

"I said stop following me, don't force me to say it again" he shouted on the guy's face.

Then Seltor kept walking toward his, unknown to all, destination, a few minutes later, after many corridors passed by he finally reached a brown wooden door. He knocked several times till he heard a voice inside inviting him in. As he entered he glanced around the chairman's office. It was richly decorated, appropriate for his boss, Seltor though as he made his way into the office. As he spotted two chairs in front of his boss's desk he sat on one glaring around as he made his thoughts verbally.

"Well, you already know me, or I wouldn't be here, but i want to know what plans you have for me?" he asked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest bulging his biceps even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moongem123@proboards.com
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Seltor takes it to the Boss   Sun May 30, 2010 7:06 pm

"I have some special plans for you! Or what do think!?"

Facemen stares at him waiting for response, but befor Seltor can raise his voice again he says:

"You have been the first Member of this Wrestlers Alliance! The First! I must have some plans for you!"

Facemen gives him a smile that looses the tension.

"But not tonight. Go and get yourself a good view and enjoy the show! And tomorrow you get ready to fight against Black Bird in a Money in the Bank match on Sunday Night's no regrets! But now, please, leave me alone.. i got plenty of work left, and i am supposed to fight aswell"

Facemen stands up and guides Seltor to the door, don't leaving him time to say or do somethink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Seltor takes it to the Boss
Page 1 of 1