Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_German

Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11) Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11)   Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 am

A flash comes from the hall cover and the song "Feuer Frei" begins.

The German Dynamite & Steve "The Icon" Borden steps on the entrance stage, both wear street clothes and their tag-title belts over their shoulders.

The crowd cheers their names.

Repo: Look Rotti, there are our Tag Champs!!!

Rotti: Your Champs, not mine!!!

Dynamite & Borden makes their way to the ring, enter this and calls for a mic.

Dynamite: Heyyyyyyyyyy everybody!!!! What's up foooooooolks?!

The crowd cheers again.

Dynamite: I know, we don't have an match tonight, but we have come out here to make a statement. My partner and I are meanwhile 4-or 5-time tag team champs here in the XFWA. And, nevertheless, is called over and over again if we had defended our titles, we are no lawful Champs and would have stolen the titles.

The crowd boos.

Dynamite: Yeah yeah, I know you aren't of this opinion. But there are just people those of this opinion are, to all at the head The Bull. He comes out every time, swings big speech and at the end he loses, nevertheless!! We are so sick of this bla bla so that we have decided, tonight an open Challenge for tomorrow night at No Regrets for the tag titles from award!! So, everybody who is man enough to step in the ring with us, come out here, right now or go to our GM and make clear the match, then tomorrow we wait tomorrow night in the ring for you!!!!

Borden grabs the mic from Dynamite and climbs the ring corner.

Borden: Cause, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's showtime, folks!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Dynamite stands in the middle of the ring holds his belt in the air, Steve stands in the ring corner on the uppermost rope holds also the belt in air and both can be celebrated.

Repo: Wow, an open challenge for the tag belts. However, there I am sometimes tensely who this offer accepts.

Rotti: Yes I also, but it is actually no matter who is it, cause Dynamite & Borden will have no chance.
Back to top Go down
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11)   Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 am

Just right at this moment.

The music "Invasion" starts an Bill "The Man" Goldberg appears at the entrance stage.

Repo: Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! What is our Deathhearted Champion Goldberg doing here?!

Rotti: I don't know, but Dynamite & Borden also don't seem to know it, because these 2 are about this appear of their Stable leader also very much amazedly. Let's see what i has to say.

"The Man" enters the ring, welcomes his stable partner and then takes the mic of Borden.

The Man: I have come out here for only one reason. And the reason is called The Bull!!

He closes a few steps on the ring ropes, rejects himself on them and then speaks further.

The Man: Well Bull, you are my opponent for tomorrow night and its going for my Deathhearted belt. But I believe this it does not reach yet, I find we should extend something. If I should lose, I become, as long as you are a champion, no more try to get the belt. Should you lose, YOU will never again will try to agree the belt and you and your friends will begin no more attacks against us! That is the deal and if you rise tomorrow against me in the ring, you have accepted him! So, this it was so far from me. Now we want to look if somebody comes out here and increase the challenge of Dynamite & Steve.

Repo: What an statement by Goldberg. Time look whether The Bull will accept.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11)   Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:42 am

aded to show 21/11 (as a recap)
THAANNNXXXX!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11)   Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge for the Tag Belts (20/11)
Page 1 of 1