Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LETS GET ACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david Johnson

LETS GET ACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS GET ACTIVE   LETS GET ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 am

Just so u all know there is one more week and then i may be out of here (being a GM soon maybe))

I want you all to do me a favor and work on an RP even if its a short one... I want everyone to give one RP
Back to top Go down
Facemen

LETS GET ACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS GET ACTIVE   LETS GET ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 pm

We need to work together, motivate and support eachother!

I am really happy to have someone with the guts like DJ!

We created some great shows together and thanks to some little work from his side this show on sunday might be the best ever!
I got roleplays from all different sides (maybe due to this post!?) and with the special work of Sidewinder the shows imrove their look week by week! Check out all the graphic work he is doing to the shows! Really, without the work of ALL OF YOU this wouldn't be as much fun as it is!

Please, keep going! and check out the matches for you in time to know what is going to happen in the next weeks Wink
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

LETS GET ACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: LETS GET ACTIVE   LETS GET ACTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 am

Lets get active

come-on guys its hard enough for Janitor to do his job when people RP... I havent seen an RP by anyone in over a week... that tells me that your all lazy... Prove me wrong I beg you Prove me wrong and start posting Some RPs I know those of you in Everlasting Dominance with me should be active... at least you were when I invited you into the stable...

So Come on! Me and Janitor work alot to get shows filled (Mostly Janitor) But the Main show needs some killer RP's and if nothing else prove you can RP into a title position or a #1 contender position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LETS GET ACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS GET ACTIVE   LETS GET ACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS GET ACTIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: General Information :: Welcome-
Jump to: