Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fed requirements have changed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Fed requirements have changed... Empty
PostSubject: Fed requirements have changed...   Fed requirements have changed... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 am

I think we have all seen the message from our GM telling us of the changes beginning this season...

Only remains is the answer to the question... Are we going to do one or two quality shows per week?

IMO, shows on Friday & Sunday are too close together for both to be quality shows. We should focus on making the 'Major' show the best it can be and use the 'Minor' show mainly for inactives matches.

Comments/feedback welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Fed requirements have changed...   Fed requirements have changed... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:49 pm

that is exactly what i am thinking aswell! The shows will be Saturday (Minor show) and Sunday (Major)! On Sat i air a show with no content at all! On Sunday we display the highlights of the matches from saturday! And create some segments to create stories around the titles (necessary to have titlematches!) The unactives will be in the saturday show and maybe wont see a match of themself the whole season! With the generated money of that shows I#ll buy arena upgrades and special matches.. and save some money for final show of the season where everybody (who Rp!) gets a special match!
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Fed requirements have changed...   Fed requirements have changed... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed requirements have changed...   Fed requirements have changed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fed requirements have changed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: General Information :: Gm's Info-
Jump to: