Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ravenous calls out Sidewider.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravenous

ravenous calls out Sidewider. Empty
PostSubject: ravenous calls out Sidewider.   ravenous calls out Sidewider. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 am

Gun fire followed by the eWo theme comes over the PA.Ravenous comes out of the back and makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hand.He brings the mic up to his mouth after steping over the top rope and into the ring.

]b]Ravenous:[/b]Last week one of the biggest upsets ever happened when Sidewider managed some odd pin hold and beat me.Well Sidewider bring your a** down here and let to this again.Your little eveil check is nothing but a hoax.You know,I know and everyone out here knows.Come on down here Maggit and i'll show you evil.I will break you this time you won't be lucky again. COMEEE ONNN MAGGITTT!!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: ravenous calls out Sidewider.   ravenous calls out Sidewider. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 pm

not added! No consultation - no match! It's not that simple!
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: ravenous calls out Sidewider.   ravenous calls out Sidewider. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 pm

[oorp: lol... Maybe we can rematch in opening show of the next season...]

Sidewinder charges the ring... but Ravenous stands his ground as Sidewinder grabs Graverobber's microphone and get right up in Ravenous' face.

Sidewinder: "What's the matter Mr Big Bad 'Monster' Ravenous? Didn't mommy hold you enough when you were a baby? Anyone with half a brain could see that you peaked *way* too early in our last match... Wasting all your trademark moves early in the match seems to have drained your tank... Dude! you didn't have any gas left when I wrapped you up in my Anaconda Trap..."

Ravenous is clearly upset by these remarks as steam starts blowing out his ears.

Sidewinder: "But if you want another chance to see if it was a fluke that I couldn't find any evil in you. Maybe you went to 'Evil Night School' during the off season... Maybe the *real* monsters that visited you on Halloween taught you a thing or two... Or were you too afraid to answer the door? "

An angry Ravenous clenches his fists... He's in obviously infuriated by Sidewinder's insults.

Sidewinder: "Well... Are you gonna do something or what?"

Sidewinder hands the microphone back to Graverobber.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ravenous calls out Sidewider.   ravenous calls out Sidewider. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ravenous calls out Sidewider.
Page 1 of 1