Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phönix freaks out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phönix

Phönix freaks out Empty
PostSubject: Phönix freaks out   Phönix freaks out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 am

Phoenix rushes in Janitor's office

Phoenix: Are you crazy? Why do they set such a monster. He is obsessed with the darkness. He is repelled by his actions the Federation to destruction. What is this?

* Janitor looks at him quizzically

Janitor: If you mean Mordukai then take a look yet at times his fights. People like him we need. Well, that he sometimes exaggerates is correct but it will improve our show, and play even more money.

* Phoenix is bursting with rage

Janitor: What? You should be glad that we got such a good fighter. Stop what you doing?

* Phoenix does Janitor and throws him through the table

Phoenix: Now hear me too well. I will destroy Mordukai tonight and throw him forever from this Federation. I'm not going to the darkness of the fire wins.

* Phoenix leaves the room

Later in the evening

* Phoenix is on its way to the ring

Janitor: Phoenix, I was thinking about your deeds and I've come to the conclusion that you now compete against me so that I can show you who has the say here.

* Phoenix is stunned

* Janitor laughs, but is immediately serious again

Janitor: If you win, you get a fight against Mordukai but you lose, you will welcome Mordukai reasonable.

Phoenix: I accept.
Back to top Go down

Phönix freaks out
Page 1 of 1