Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldbergs statement after Bull attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Goldbergs statement after Bull attack Empty
PostSubject: Goldbergs statement after Bull attack   Goldbergs statement after Bull attack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 pm

The music "Invasion" starts and Bill "The Man" Goldberg made his way to the ring.
He carries street clothes, holds a mic in the hand and looks very angry.
He enters the ring and runs in the circle like a tiger in his cage.
Suddenly he stops in the middle of the ring, goes with a hand over his mouth, looks very seriously in the direction of the cam and starts to speak.

The Man: I'm very very angry! You ask yourselves absolutely why, then take a look at the Titantron!

The cam shows the Titantron in that the scene it is shown where The Bull Cenation attacked. And the crowd starts to boooooo.

The Man: Now you know why. Okay, what Cenation has done at the PPV wasn't in order, but what The Bull made there before, is the absolute coronation of the cheek!
I come just from the hospital and Cenation is so far in order, he has carried off luckily no heavy injury and will be later again in the arena.

The crowd begans to cheer, after hearing the message.

The Man: Well, you know everybody that I'm no man of big words and allow to speak dear actions in the ring. And so I want to have The Bull in the ring!!
It doesn't matter what kind of match it will be. The only one what I wants, is to stand with The Bull in the ring and destroy him!!
So GM, think about it and attached the match!!

He goes to the ring ropes, supports himself on them, looks fiercely in the cam and leads the mic slowly to the mouth.

The Man: Cause Bull, YOU'RE NEXT!!!

According to these words "The Man" leaves the ring with the cheering and applause of the fans.
Back to top Go down

Goldbergs statement after Bull attack
Page 1 of 1