Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wiseman meets Amber Sweet(10/01)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

The Wiseman meets Amber Sweet(10/01) Empty
PostSubject: The Wiseman meets Amber Sweet(10/01)   The Wiseman meets Amber Sweet(10/01) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 am

The Wiseman: "I'm sorry Sidewinder. The match was over so quick, I didn't get a chance to check the fool. What can I say... sh*t happens!"
-
Sidewinder: "Exactly what we talked about earlier... We all need backup from time to time."
-
The Wiseman stands by as Sidewinder climbs into the ring to evil test Daniel Johnson who is still lying unconscious. Amber Sweet approaches the ring to observe... Then faces The Wiseman...
-
Amber Sweet: "This doesn't look safe... Kind of like approaching a beached whale... Is Sidewinder a fool?"
-
The Wiseman: "Say! You're new here... I saw you earlier backstage talking to Sidewinder."
-
Amber Sweet: "Why, yes! This is my first event, I'm really quite nervous around all these big guys."
-
The Wiseman: "Nothing to fear when The Wiseman is near."
-
The Wiseman smiles.
-
The Wiseman: "Sidewinder & me are part of the 'See No Evil' stable... It's our job to patrol the XFWA for evil possessed wrestlers. But only Sidewinder actually has the 'Evil Eye' to detect possession... So the rest of the stable must call on him when we think we've faced an evil wrestler. Watch this..."
-
..... Sidewinder does his 'Evil Test' here...
-
Amber Sweet is lost for words as she looks back at The Wiseman.
-
Amber Sweet: "And what if I wanted you to check me out... without Sidewinder's affirmation"
-
Back to top Go down

The Wiseman meets Amber Sweet(10/01)
Page 1 of 1