Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Vgm's Read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Facemen

All Vgm's Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Vgm's Read   All Vgm's Read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 am

dont worrie about the money... we are aiming to have a average of 9000 fans watching the shows... i think it's going to give us good money for the moment.. i know how to make match cards a lot of fans wanna watch!
Back to top Go down
The Legend

All Vgm's Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Vgm's Read   All Vgm's Read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 am

We need to do better in the shows cause i don't think were making alot of fanterous.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

All Vgm's Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Vgm's Read   All Vgm's Read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 pm

I am looking out for some new guys, and doing little contract adjustments (sended some contract offers to guys with more than 2000fans, and quit all expired contracts and renewed them (so just the actives will receive new contracts!)).. so hang on with the match cards.. and i am in charge of the cards untill i say different! we have more then 2 weeks to go.. so we can plan the matches ahead!
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

All Vgm's Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Vgm's Read   All Vgm's Read I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 pm

The "See No Evil" stable has an opening for a low level wrestler.

I want to sponsor a 'tournament' starting with 4 inactive wrestlers ( level < 8 ) in the first 2 minor shows of the season, if possible.

Then, the plan is to make different tag teams from the stable, not to challenge for tag team title, but for "Evil Check" matches against new tag teams as they form.

Of course, the decision rests with whoever is booking the matches and I'll understand if this doesn't work into their scheduling plans.
Back to top Go down
The Legend

All Vgm's Read Empty
PostSubject: All Vgm's Read   All Vgm's Read I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

I will be in charge of making the match card's for each show and i will post the matches up in Match Card so that everyone that is in the show can make a rp and people who aren't in the card can make a rp and they will be in the next show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Vgm's Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Vgm's Read   All Vgm's Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Vgm's Read
Page 1 of 1