Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Titantron...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

New Titantron... Empty
PostSubject: New Titantron...   New Titantron... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:56 pm

I've been designing a new titantron for use in matches next season. I will be testing it out in a few matches on our last 2 shows this season. To be in the test matches requires both wrestlers to have a picture posted in their "wrestler information" thread (I haven't worked on a presentation for tag matches yet, sorry). But because I won't know what it really looks like until I see it in a show, probably at most 2 matches in show #7 and maybe more in our last show of the season. I'm waiting to see if my opponent, GME, submits a picture I can use, else I'll have to build a nondescript picture for use by many (but that is another test that is needed anyway).

Wrestlers, look in your bios to see if I have a card made up for you... if not, then please post a picture in your bio. Best pictures are size 300x400 pixels. IF bigger, then I can shrink them. But if smaller, then clarity is lost when I grow them to fill the picture frame.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

New Titantron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Titantron...   New Titantron... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:28 am

New RP background images for the Titan Tron below... Click each image to see a sample of it in use.

New Titantron... Bkg-ca11

New Titantron... Bkg-gy11

New Titantron... Bkg-in10

New Titantron... Bkg-gm10

Still looking for images for the locker room & backstage.
Back to top Go down
seltor

New Titantron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Titantron...   New Titantron... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:42 pm

awesome work man
Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
Facemen

New Titantron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Titantron...   New Titantron... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 pm

First of all: Why dont try the titantron in the first shows? I'd love to see them the whole season!

Here a some pics i found:
New Titantron... Wellne10

New Titantron... Backst10

New Titantron... Sports%20Locker%20Room

New Titantron... Locker_room_hv5u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Titantron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Titantron...   New Titantron... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Titantron...
Page 1 of 1